Finding housing when you exit CFS care can be really difficult. This section will help you learn about housing options, your rights, grants to help you pay rent and more. 


Knowing your rights will help you in situations where you think your landlord is not being fair. 

Low Cost Housing

The Government offers or funds housing units where your rent is based on your income and the size of your household. 

Rental Assistance Program

Manitoba offers rental assistance money to all Manitobans who have a low income and additional support to youth who aged out in the last year. 

Emergency Housing

Emergency housing is temporary housing often based on need like overnight shelter, or domestic violence housing. 

Transitional Housing

Find supportive housing to help you in your transition into adulthood.